Danielle Renee Higgins

"i'd die without you!"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

things i have received on formspring from caitlin

I love you

i hates you

10 hours ago

come over and we'll bake cupcakes and drink tea and then sit in the winter sun and read frankie and have a merry old time by eyesinherstars

ahaha, that sounds delightful, will we talk with british accents too?

10 hours ago

I'm drinking tea by eyesinherstars

im jelo

10 hours ago

oh em geeeee you're gorgeous

naws lies.

10 hours ago

"sucked in and go cut your wrist" I love you by eyesinherstars

i loves you two

10 hours ago

im not getting scene hair anymore, its gay D:

ah poor ben :(
its too much work ayeee...
you would need fringe and straightener. hahahaha.

10 hours ago

I know, I nearly won the scene contest but then you just put that last pink extension in your hair and the crowd went wild by eyesinherstars

ah i know right, sucked in & go cut your wrist.

yesterday

shit danielledenial is the scene queeeeeeen by eyesinherstars

oh feck, for realzzz? ahahaahaha its caitlincatastrophy, D: oh no

yesterday

in all seriousness though, I love you really :P by eyesinherstars

oh loveeedd. :)

aha, ily back.

ily doesnt mean the same ayee.

yesterday

I could copyright that by eyesinherstars

i could kill you
just kidding

yesterday

stealer by eyesinherstars

fucker?

yesterday

so you sort of stole my saying? by eyesinherstars

no.

yesterday

you know what's so weird, I was going to put "I don't lie" as mine also hahaha.... by eyesinherstars

oh you efffwitttt. :)
just kiddding but really i had it first lol

yesterday



No comments:

Post a Comment